Equipment is one of the essential aspects for any business; without it, the sector’s functionality would be impossible to run smoothly. As a result, any business’s lifeblood is essential for a smooth operation output and consistent cash flow. With the value of the machinery established, it is now necessary to ensure that lifter machine financing in Chicago is of the highest priority.
It is critical to ensure that your company has the appropriate, up-to-date equipment to satisfy the needs. However, it is necessary to upgrade on a regular basis in order for the firm to grow. It can be completed anytime it is necessary. Nonetheless, with many overheads to keep the firm running, you may find yourself in a financial bind.
Getting the appropriate equipment, on the other hand, is not always possible and may fall beyond of the company’s budget. However, sometimes investing in equipment is necessary to achieve success, which is where equipment finance comes in.
What is Equipment Financing
Equipment financing is a form of small-business loan designed to help you buy the gear and equipment you’ll need to run your company. An equipment loan can be used to buy everything from office furniture to medical equipment to farm machinery and commercial ovens.
Advantage and Disadvantage of Equipment Financing
Advantage of Equipment Financing
- Get instant access to funds: When it comes to getting your hands on equipment, you need to find a path that will be obstacle-free. You don’t want any hurdle to come your way during the procurement procedure, as it may affect the whole productivity of the business altogether. Since we all know how time is equivalent to money, and as time is money for any business, you cannot afford to lose it at all. Therefore, you require funds so that they can be disbursed. The more quickly you get it done, the seamless the whole thing will be. This is where the equipment financing from Strategy Lenders comes in. With the help of Strategy Lenders and their multiple suitable programs, you will have instant access to liquidity for your equipment purchase. One of the major benefits of getting the financing done is that you won’t have to wait for the money.
- In one go, you will get high-value amounts: An equipment financing done from the Strategy Lenders will ensure that you can obtain a lege amount of money under certain conditions and limits at any time, under one loan application. However, the equipment amount will vary depending on the conditions and the terms set by the establishment itself. Here are some of the offers that they make.
- Utility of the funds:Another benefit of financing the equipment is that you get the flexibility to utilize the funds however you want. You also acquire the flexibility to utilize it whenever you want. So, if an urgent upgrade or purchase of certain machinery has arisen, rest assured that you will have Strategy Lenders back you up for support.
- They have an offer of application that goes up to $150,000. Moreover, one doesn’t need any financial statements.
- One can avail of the middle market financing up to $500,000.
- A large ticket over $500,000 is also available.
Disadvantage of Equipment Financing
- Owning the equipment – no, you’re not crazy, this was on the advantage list too. That’s because outright owning the equipment can be seen as both a positive and a negative. For equipment that can depreciate quickly, for example, computers and software, it may be better to use equipment leasing rather than financing. If you know that you only need a certain piece of equipment for a year, then it would make more sense to use equipment leasing.
- Restrictive – as implied in the name ‘equipment financing’, this specific type of loan is only for equipment. So if you needed the funds for something else, perhaps hiring, rent or other expenses, then you won’t be able to use your equipment loan. There are other types of funding that can be used which you can find out all about in this guide to business lending.
- More expensive overall – using equipment financing will work out more expensive than purchasing the equipment up front due to the interest on the loan. If you can afford to do that, great! But unfortunately, this is unfeasible for most businesses.
- You are responsible for the equipment – this means, if anything should happen to the equipment, you are responsible for all of the maintenance costs. This comes hand in hand with owning the equipment.